Mark, do you want to play basketball with me?
马克,你想和我一起打篮球吗?
I'd love to, but I have no time. I've got lots of homework to do.
我想去,但我没时间。我有许多作业要做。
Why are you so busy? You look stressed out.
你为什么这么忙?你看起来很焦虑。
I always have so much to do, racking my brains trying to meet deadlines.
我一直都很忙,我总是绞尽脑汁地按期完成任务。
What kinds of things do you have to do?
什么事情是你必须要做的?
Write a paper every week, participate in research groups, prepare for tests, to name a few. I don't know if I can stand it much longer.
举几个例子吧,我每周要写一篇论文、参与研究小组活动、准备考试。我不知道自己还能不能承受得了。
Yeah, campus life might be tiring, but we students need to balance work and rest.
嗯,校园生活可能会很累,但我们学生需要在完成任务和休息之间做好平衡。
You are right. I guess university life is not as good as I expected. I am tired of the endless homework. It's not what I had in mind.
你说得对。我觉得大学生活不像我期待的那么好,我厌倦了永无止境的作业,这不是我想的那样。
I feel sorry for you. Try to relax. Actually it's a good thing that teachers are strict with their students.
你真可怜,放松一下吧。实际上,老师对学生严格要求是件好事。
I know that, but there's a difference when it spoils your enjoyment of study.
我知道,但它会破坏学习的好兴致,这还是有区别的。