Hi, Henry, you look unhappy! What's up?
嗨 亨利 你不太高兴啊 怎么了?
My girlfriend... She wants to break up with me. What happened?
我女朋友 她想跟我分手 怎么了?
We were supposed to have a candle-lit dinner for our one-year anniversary last night, but I had a quarrel with her because she was late.
昨天晚上我们本该吃一顿烛光晚餐来纪念一周年的 可是我却因为她迟到跟她吵了一架
What a pity!
太可惜了
Yes. I screwed it up!
是啊 我搞砸了
Take it easy. I can't believe you two will break up after having been together for such a long time! You must have hurt her.
没关系 真不敢相信你俩在一起这么久竟然要分手 你肯定伤害到她了
I know. I'm always saying the wrong thing.
我知道 我总是说错话
Well, you've got to learn to keep your mouth shut, especially when you're angry.
你得学会闭上嘴 尤其是在你生气的时候
I really wish I could take back my words! I'm so sorry for what I have done!
我真的希望我能收回说过的话 我为自己做过的事感到很抱歉
Jane, could you tell me what I shall do now? How can I repair the wrong I've done her?
简 你能告诉我现在该怎么办吗?我该怎么修复对她造成的伤害呢?
Don't be too upset! It's no use crying over spilled milk.
别太担心了 懊悔过去没什么用
My only advice is to tell her how much you regret hurting her.
我唯一的建议就是告诉她你有多后悔伤害了她
OK, I'll do it immediately.
好 我马上做