I hope I've given you a clear idea of the schedule for your London weekend.
希望我对你在伦敦这个周末的行程安排,你已经清楚了。
And, before I finish, let me just give you some advice which should make your stay more enjoyable.
然后在我结束之前,让你给你写建议,这样能使你待在这儿的时候更愉快。
Firstly, please do remember to put on some comfortable shoes.
首先,请记得穿舒适的鞋子。
London is a big place, and whatever you do, you'll find yourself doing quite a lot of walking.
伦敦很大,无论你要干什么,你都会发现要走很多路。
So, comfortable shoes are really necessary.
所以,真的需要舒适的鞋子。
And secondly, let me ask you to please look after your money.
第二点,让我告诉你:一定要照管好你的钱财。
Keep it safe at all times, and then you will not have any unpleasant accident, which could ruin your whole weekend.
无论何时都要确保财产安全,这样你就不会有任何不愉快的意外,这种意外可能会毁掉你的整个周末。
You'll find a copy of your weekend's schedule in your room.
你会在你的房间发现一份周末行程的拷贝。
Take a look at it, and make sure you're clear about everything.
看一看,然后确保你全都弄清楚了。
Well, that's all from me for now.
好了,这就是我目前为止的所有建议。
Go and leave your luggage in your rooms.
去把行李放到你的房间。
I'll be seeing you here again in fifteen minutes.
十五分钟后我会再来这里见你。
Goodbye for now!
现在先再见啦!