Golden days
金色的岁月
It is nice to look back on my school days in the countryside in England.
回顾我在英格兰乡村的学生岁月,真是很美好。
I had all my friends around me and the encouragement and guidance of my family.
我所有的朋友以及来自家人的鼓励和指导都围绕我身边。
My whole life was still ahead of me.
我整个人生才刚刚起步。
At that point in my life, I could have done anything or become anyone.
在我生命的那个时期,我可以做任何事情,或是成为一个有作为的人。
I think those golden days at school were the happiest of my life.
我觉得学校里的那些金色岁月是我生命中最幸福的时光。
I remember sometimes feeling in a rush to grow up and be independent, but I was still very happy.
我记得,有时候感觉很快就长大了独立了,但我还是很开心。
I didn't have any worries in life.
我的生活中没有任何烦恼。
I could spend all day outside, playing in the sunshine with my friends, and we always had interesting things to talk about.
我可以整天呆在外面,和我的朋友们在阳光下玩耍,而且我们总是有谈不完的趣事。
At home, my parents took care of everything important.
在家,我父母料理好每件重要的事情。
All I had to do was go to school and spend a few hours studying when I came home.
我唯一要做的事情就是去上学,以及回家后花几个小时学习。
At the weekends, for entertainment, I could see friends, visit my grandparents, read books, or play sport.
周末的时候,作为娱乐,我可以去见朋友,看望我的祖父母,看书和做运动。
As an innocent child, I didn't need to think about hardships such as problems at work, or worry about income or how to take care of a family.
我是一个天真无邪的孩子,不需要考虑像工作,收入和如何照顾好一家子上的困难。
All I had to do was enjoy my adolescence.
我要做的就是享受我的青春。