May:Daddy, shall we go out this weekend?
爸爸,我们这个周末出去玩吧?
Benjamin:We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama and music.
可以啊,如果你想。但是为什么是这个周末呢?我们不是打算看看戏曲听听音乐吗?
May:I attended a photography club. Each member is asked to hand in some photos for the coming exhibition. You will see it!
我参加了摄影俱乐部。每个会员要为即将举行的展览拍些照片。你到时候能看展览哦!
Benjamin:Okay then. Do you have a theme?
那好吧。你有主题吗?
May:Yes. I want to take some photos about folk customs.
是的。我想拍一些关于风俗的照片。
Benjamin:Sounds interesting. Why do you pick this theme?
听起来很有趣。为什么选这个主题?
May:Olympics is close. As a volunteer, I want to show our folk customs to the people from all over the world.
奥运会就快到了。作为一个志愿者,我想向来自世界各地的人们展示我们的民族文化。
Benjamin:Good. Where do you want to go?
真不错。你想去哪里呢?
May:I think the suburbs of Beijing will do. Beautiful sceneries, fresh air, a rustic cottage, and a country retreat.
我想北京的郊区就可以了。漂亮的风景,新鲜的空气,乡村小屋,还有乡间的静处。
Benjamin:What about we asking Daniel to go with us?
要不要叫丹尼尔和我们一起去?
May:Sure. I've got some idea about him.
当然。对于他,我有个好主意。
Benjamin:What did you mean?
你是指什么?
May:I want him to be my model. Pose for my photos.
我想他做我的模特。为我的照片摆姿势。
Benjamin:He will be really excited about it.
听到这个他一定会很兴奋。