New Words
新单词
teller n.
出纳员
director n.
主任
collate v.
核对
shall
用于第二,三人称表示说话人的许诺
accompany v.
伴随。陪同
arrange v.
安排
result n.
结果,成果
sharp adv.
正
Phrases & Expressions
短语
accompany us on the piano
用钢琴给我们伴奏
profitsharing
得益分配
1.Shall I make you a cup of coffee before the interview?
在接见前我给你来一杯咖啡好吗?
Yes, thank you very much.
行,非常感谢你。
2.Shall I call the teller?
要不要我去把出纳员叫来?
Yes, if she is free, please ask her to come here now.
好,假如她现在有空,请她来一下。
3.Shall we wait for the reply today?
3.我们今天能等到答复吗?
Yes, our director says he will reply in half an hour.
能,我们的主任说半个小时之后答复你们。
4.Shall we collate the accounts today?
4.今天我们要核对帐目吗?
Please do it as quickly as possible.
请尽快核对。
5.Shall I ask him?
5.要我去请他吗?
Yes, please tell him to join us this evening.
是的,请你告诉他今晚来参加。
6.Shall those goods from abroad be sent to you at once?
6.从国外运来的那些货物要不要马上送到你们那儿?
No, that's not necessary. I will come and take a look myself.
没有必要,我将亲自来看一看。
7.Shall she sing for us?
7.她能为我们唱一支歌吗?
Yes, why not?
当然可以。
8.Shall we ask her to accompany us on the piano?
8.我们去请她给我们用钢琴伴奏好吗?
Yes, piano accompaniment will add a lot to our singing.
是,我们唱歌请她用钢琴伴奏效果更好。
9.Shall we send these old computers to the store?
9.我们要不要把这些陈旧的计算机放到仓库里去?
Sure, please arrange it.
行,请你安排一下。
10.Shall I phone you tonight?
10.今天晚上要不要我给你打电话?
Yes, I'd like to hear the result of the negotiation.
要,我想听一听谈判的结果。
11.We shall discuss profitsharing, shan't we?
11.我们将讨论利润分配,是不是?
Yes, it's very important.
是,这很重要。
12.Let's meet at the station, shall we?
12.我们在车站会面,行不行?
Yes, we'd better meet at six sharp this evening.
行,我们最好今晚6点整在车站见面。