Good morning, Ms. Simpson. How are you today?
早上好,辛普森女士。今天你感觉如何?
Morning, Sheena. Nice to see you again. I'm fine, thanks.
早上好,希娜。很高兴再次见到你。我很好,谢谢关心。
Great. I need to check your blood glucose level before you see the doctor. Is that OK?
很好。医生会诊前,我需要给您测一下血糖。可以吗?
Yes, that's fine with me.
好的,我没问题。
OK, I'll just put a test strip in the glucometer. Can you hold out your finger, please?
我会把一张测试片放在血糖仪上。请您伸出一根手指可以吗?
Here you are. This finger's the best one, I think.
好了。我觉得这根手指再合适不过了。
I'm going to prick the side of your finger with this lancet.
我会用小刀刺破您的手指。
Now, I'll put a drop of blood on the test strip. There.
现在,我要把采集的血液放置在测试片上。
Got enough?
这就完了?
Yes, that's fine. You can put the cotton swab on your finger now.
是的,这就结束了。您现在可以用棉签按压住手指。
Thanks. What's the reading?
谢谢。那上面写的什么?
We'll have to wait for the result to flash on the screen.
我们需要等待结果
It's 5.8.
指数为5.8.
That's good. I'm happy with that.
非常好。我十分满意。
Yes, it's fine. I'll record it on your chart now.
是的,血糖指数正常。我会把这个记录在您的表格里。