Physical culture is one kind of the human culture as a whole and also a very special kind.
总的来说,体育文化是人类所有文化中的一种,也是很特殊的一种。
Physical culture characterized with "Olympic Spirit" has been accepted by the people of the whole world.
以“奥林匹克精神”为特点的体育文化已被全世界的人们所接受。
China's culture has never stopped developing throughout history.
中国文化在历史上从未停止发展。
China's culture has enriched itself through mutual exchange in the world.
中国文化通过与世界(其他文化)的交流得以丰富。
In recent years, Beijing opera has attempted numerous reforms in response to sagging audience numbers.
最近几年,面对观众日渐减少的局面. 京剧做了很多的改革。
Beijing Opera arose in the late 18th century and became fully developed and recognized by the mid-19th century.
京剧形成于18世纪末,在19世纪中期得到全面发展和认可。
Last month I went to Chinese National Grand Theatre to see a play called Thunderstorm.
上个月,我到中国国家大剧院观看了名为《雷雨》的话剧。
We can relax ourselves in KTV thoroughly.
我们能通过KTV得到完全的放松。
Sometimes we can go to amusement park to relieve the pressure.
有时我们可以到游乐场(欢乐公园)释放压力。
Movie Season is my favourite holiday because I would have a lot of films to enjoy.
电影节是我最爱的节曰,因为我可以观看很多电影。
It is a great time for us to gather with our friends and relax.
对我们来说,和朋友一起聚会、放松是难得的节曰。
It is free to all citizens, but always you can see too many people and you've got to wait in a long queue. (
它)对所有公民免费,但是总有很多人,所以你不得不排很长的队。