手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 视频商务英语口语 > 正文

视频商务英语口语Unit16:Complaining about products and services

来源:本站原创 编辑:alex   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry to have to say this, Clive, but we have got a problem.
酒井先生:克莱夫,这样讲很抱歉,不过我们有麻烦了。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hasn' t the consignment arrived yet?
克莱夫.哈里斯:货物还没到吗
We sent them off on...
我们发货的时间是在……
MR. SAKAI: No, Clive, you misunderstand me, the consignment arrived two days ago.
酒井先生:不是,克莱夫,你误解了,货物两天前就到了。

Right on schedule.
按时到的。
No, the problem is with the product itself.
但,问题是产品本身。

CLIVE HARRIS: What is it?
克莱夫.哈里斯:怎么回事?

MR. SAKAI: Last night I had a phone call from one of my warehouse managers.
酒井先生:昨天晚上,我接到一名仓库经理的电话。

He was very excited with the new product.
他对新产品很惊喜。
He was certain that his son would love one.
他确信他的儿子会很喜欢。

So he took one home, opened it up and switched it on, and heard this...
因此,他带了一个回家,打开、启动,但听到了……

CLIVE HARRIS: Do you have any idea how many units are defective?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你知道有多少件有缺陷吗?
MR. SAKAI: We spent the day checking the whole consignment.
酒井先生:我们花了一整天检查全部货物
Unfortunately it looks like batch numbers 993 and 994 all have the same problem.
不幸的是,看起来993和994两批都有这一问题。
Everything else seems fine.
其他的都还画稿。
But it was a long job.
但花费的时间很长。
My staff had to check every toy.
我的工作人员不得不对每个玩具逐一检查。
CLIVE HARRIS: Kazo, I will get this sorted out immediately.
克莱夫.哈里斯:加须,我会立即解决这件事。
MR. SAKAI: Clive, it is essential that we have these on the shelves by the end of this week.
酒井先生:克莱夫,我们一定要在这个周末把玩具上架,这很重要。

CLIVE HARRIS: I am sending Derek Jones over on the first flight.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我派德里克.琼斯搭乘最早一班飞机赶过去。
And I shall send Don to the suppliers to make sure it won' t happen again.
我会派堂去供应商那里确保不会再发生这种事。
DON BRADLEY: There are two hundred fault circuit boards.
堂.布拉德利:有200个坏电路板。
Our product for the far Eastern launch is defective.
我们在远东的产品上市已是不完善的了。
This will damage our reputation in the market place and it' s very embarrassing for us.
这会损坏我们的市场声誉,使我们很尴尬。
I want to know what you' re going to do to remedy the situation.
我想知道你们采取什么措施来补救这种情况。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we have tracked down the problem.
克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我们已经找到了问题所在。
We can guarantee that it won' t happen again.
我们能保证不会再出现这样的问题。

There was a localized problem in quality control which we have isolated and rectified.
在质检本地化上有个问题,我们对此已进行了隔离和矫正。
We now have a new Quality Assurance programme.
我们现在用的是一套新的质保程序。
DON BRADLEY: That' s all very well but you have failed to meet the terms of the contract.
堂.布拉德利:这很好,但你们没能达到合约的条款。
I am afraid we have no option.
恐怕我们别无选择。
We will have to terminate the contract and find a new supplier.
我们不得不终止合约,另找供应商。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, I understand your concern and recognise that it' s a very unsatisfactory situation,
克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我理解您的担心,也承认这是个很不令人满意的情况,
but may I point out it was just two batches that were defective...
但我想指出只有两批出现缺陷……
DON BRADLEY: It may have been just two batches but we now have two hundred defective products on the market with the Bibury name on them.
堂.布拉德利:或许只是两批,但我们现在有200件有缺陷的产品在市场上,而上面印的是Bibury的名字。
MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we appreciate that the situation has damaged your reputation.
克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我们了解这种情况损及贵方的声誉。
And we are very sorry.
我们很抱歉。
But we also have a good reputation.
但我们也有着良好的声誉。
And that reputation is built upon reliability and good relationships with our customers.
我们的声誉是建立在产品的可靠性和良好的客户关系上的。
We supply many leading companies and we are very embarrassed by this incident.
我们为很多主要公司供货,这次事件也使我们很尴尬。
I must assure you that it wn' t happen again.
我必须向您确保,这种事情不会再次发生。
DON BRADLEY: How can I be certain that it won' t happen again?
堂.布拉德利:我怎样才能确信这种事情不会再次发生呢?
JENNY ROSS: Hello, this is Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:你好,Bibury系统公司。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
remedy ['remidi]

想一想再看

n. 药物,治疗法,补救
vt. 治疗,补救,

 
warehouse ['wɛəhaus]

想一想再看

n. 仓库
vt. 存入仓库

 
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事变,插曲
adj. 难免的,附带

 
assurance [ə'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保证,确信,肯定,自信,(人寿)保险

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
terminate ['tə:mineit]

想一想再看

adj. 有结尾的,有限的
vt. 结束,终止

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。