Dialogue 4
What's wrong with you?You look pale.
你有什么不舒服吗?你看起来很苍白。
I'm not sure,I feel hot and cold.
我不确定,我感觉一阵冷一阵热。
When did the trouble start?
什么时候开始不舒服的?
I was sick most of the night.
我大半夜都很难受。
It sounds like you are coming down with the flu.
听起来你好像得了流行感冒。
Let me take your temperature.
让我量量你的体温。
Have I got a high fever?
我发烧吗?
Yes,thirty-eight point seven.Do you have a headache,chest or throat pain?
是的。38.7度。你头痛,胸或嗓子痛吗?
Yes,I have.
是的,痛。
Now,let me have a look at you.I'd like to listen to your chest.
来,让我瞧瞧你。我要听听你的胸音,
Now breathe in,a deep breath,that's it Cough,now again.
现在往里吸气,深深地吸一口气,对了。咳嗽一下,再咳一下。
I want to examine your throat,too.
我还要再检查一下你的喉咙,
Open wide,say"ah-".
把嘴张开,说“啊——”
Aaaaahh,aaaaahh.
啊—啊—啊—啊—。
Yes,it does look a bit sore.
是的,确实有些炎症。
Let's take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.
好吧,我们来给你做一个胸透,再做些化验。
All right,thanks.
好,谢谢。
The tests showed nothing wrong.A slight viral infection.
化验结果没有问题,有点轻度病毒感染。
What shall I do today?
那我该怎么办?
I'm giving you some antibiotics and aspirins.
我给你开一些抗生素和阿司匹林。
Take an aspirin when you've got a fever,
发烧时服一片阿司匹林,
and take one antibiotic capsule every four hours,
每四小时服一粒抗生素胶囊,
and go home and rest in bed for two days.
回家卧床休息两天,
Drink plenty of water,then you'll feel better.
多喝水,就会好的。
Here's the prescription.
这是处方。