1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
举例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it.
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
举例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
3. That's going too far.
太过分了!
举例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
举例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
举例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?