以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人.现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务.那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢?
I'll put you through right now.
我现在就帮你转接过去。
I'll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
I'll switch you over to Mr. Clark.
我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。
I'm sorry but the number is engaged. We'll call you if connected.
很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
更多常见电话英语
I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.
我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金斯小姐说话.
Just a moment, I'll check to see if she is at her desk.
稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室.
This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling in regard to our meeting next Tuesday.
我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔.伯顿,我想问下有关下周二我们见面的事.
Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.
好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话.
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
对不起,我们跟上,您能重复一下电话号码吗?
Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?
您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话.
相关阅读:
10句办公室白领必会电话口语