繁忙的都市生活,让年轻的白领一族每天都奔波于紧张的工作中。何不找几个“合得来”的朋友聊一聊,放松放松,那会让你的生活增加幸福感和踏实感。今天我们就来讲几个表达“合得来”的英语短语吧!
1. have good chemistry with each other 有缘分;谈得来
We have good chemistry.
我们一见如故。
2. be in sync 同步的;协调的
Do your personalities clash or are you in sync?
你们的性格是矛盾还是很合拍?
3. click (两人)合得来
I really like talking to her. I think we two really click.
我很喜欢和她说话。我觉得我们两个蛮合得来的。
4. hit it off 聊得投机;相处融洽
We've hit it off ever since we knew each other.
我们从刚认识就很投缘。
5. congeniality 趣味相同;意气相投
In such a fragile alliance, the congeniality may be vital.
6. compatible 表示想法、方法的“兼容”,引申一下,两个人如果能在想法上“兼容”,那就是“志趣相投、协调一致”了
According to the zodiac, she is compatible with Aries and Virgo.
根据星座来看,她跟白羊座和处女座的人比较合得来。
7. have a lot in common 有很多共同之处;有很多共同点
I thought she was just a rich princess, but it looks like we have a lot in common.
我以为她不过是个千金小姐,但看来我们有许多共同点。
8. be easy to get along with 平易近人
We all consider the teacher easy to get along with.
我们都认为这个老师很好相处。
9. birds of a feather 一丘之貉;特性很相同的人
I'm not surprised those two are such friends; they're birds of a feather.
那两个人交情这么好我不惊讶,他们是一类人嘛。