1. not at all 一点也不;别客气
not important at all 不重要
not fit at all 一点也不健康
not healthy at all 一点也不健康
not resolved at all 完全没有解决
not tired at all 一点也不累
Not trouble at all 一点也不麻烦
not significance at all 完全不重要
not meet at all 完全不符合
2. do you mind if... 您介意吗……
Do you mind if I come along too and see how you get on?
要是我也跟你一起去看看你怎么办,你不介意吧?
Do you mind if I change seats?
如果我换座位, 你介意吗?
Do you mind if I make a suggestion?
如果我给你一项建议你会介意吗?
3. pardon me 原谅我,对不起;请再说一遍
Pardon me while I laugh hysterically at this thought.
请原谅我歇斯底里地嘲笑这种想法。
Pardon me , could you tell me what you do for a living ?
你能告诉我你是什么工作吗? 你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Don't say “Pardon me.”Say “I beg your pardon.”The first is a command; the second, a request.
不要说“原谅我”,改说“我请求您的原谅”。前者是命令,后者是请求。