Visit a showroom
参观展示室
A: Where can we see your complete line?
什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?
B: We have a showroom in this city.
我们在本市设有一个展示中心。
A: I'd like to see it.
我想看一看。
B: Drop by anytime.
随时欢迎参观。
(Three days later)
(三天后)
B: Welcome to our showroom.
欢迎参观我们的展示室。
A: Thank you, I'm glad to be here.
谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。
B: Is there anything I can show you?
有什么要我展示给您看的吗?
A: I think I'd like to just look around.
我只是看看而已。
B: Is this your first visit to our showroom?
您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?
A: Yes, it is.
是啊。
B: Can I show you around?
我带您四处看看好吗?
A: That would be nice of you.
那太好了。
B: This is our lastest product.
这是我们的最新产品。
A: When is it going to be on the market?
什么时候上市啊?
B: It will be out next month.
下个月即可推出。
A: Could I have this sample free of charge?
这个样品可以免费给我吗?
B: No problem.
没问题。
A: How is the product selling?
这产品卖得怎么样?
B: It's selling well.
卖得很不错。
A: What are the selling points of your product?
你们的销售重点是什么?
B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。
A: I'm not sure how this works.
我不懂这是如何操作的。
B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
要不要我来为您演示一下?
A: Can you?
可以吗?
B: Sure. No problem at all.
当然,没问题。
(After a while)
(过了一会儿)
B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.
希望您还喜欢我们的展示室。
A: Yes, it helped me out a lot.
嗯,收获不少。
B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book?
请在来宾薄上签名好吗?
A: I'd happy to.
很乐意。
B: Anything particular you're interested in?
有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?
A: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.
我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。
B: Well, this is our lastest catalog.
嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。
A: We'll order after we see the sample.
我们要看过样品后才会下订单。
B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会。
A: What do you mean by special?
怎么特别呢?
B: It will be by special invitation only.
我们只邀请特殊的客户。
A: Please make sure I get an invitation.
请一定要寄张请帖给我哦。