At the Counter
在租车柜台
Evan goes up to a rent-a-car counter at the airport in Amsterdam and is greeted by a clerk.
艾凡走到阿姆斯特丹机场的一个租车柜台,一名职员招呼他。
C:Yes, sir. Welcome to Dollar's Worth Rent-a-Car. How can I help you today?
职员:先生,欢迎光临划算租车公司。需要我为你效劳吗?
E:Hi. I'd like to rent a car for about a month.
艾凡:嗨。我想租辆汽车一个月左右。
C:We have a good monthly rate on a compact car. May I ask how many will be traveling together?
职员:我们的小型汽车月租费很划算。可以请教一下你们有多少人一起旅行吗?
E:Just a friend and I.
艾凡:就我和我一个朋友。
C:Great! You can take advantage of the low monthly rate of US$599 including tax. We give you free mileage and insurance with that.
职员:太好了!你们可以享受含税月租费五百九十九美元的低价优惠。此外,我们也提供不限哩程和免费保险优惠。
E:Wow! That's great. What kind of car?
艾凡:哇!太棒了!哪一种车呢?
C:You can choose a Ford or Nissan compact.
职员:你可以选择福特或日产小汽车。
E:I'll take the Ford.
艾凡:我选福特车。
C:I'll need your driver's license and a deposit of US$250. Please fill out these forms. The total will be $599.
职员:我需要你的驾照和两百五十美元的订金。请填写这些表格。总价是五百九十九美元。
E:No problem. Here's my license and the $250. And here are your forms.
艾凡:没问题。这里是我的驾照、两百五十美元的订金,还有表格。
C:Thank you. Thanks for coming to Dollar's Worth.
职员:谢谢。谢谢光临划算公司。