Getting Lost!
迷路了!
As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost.
天色渐渐暗了下来,凯西和艾凡发现他们迷路了。
K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?
凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗?
E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.
艾凡:确实不像。虽然我不想承认,不过我想我又搞得我们迷路了。
K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a look...Uh, where are we?
凯西:别担心。我把地图从杂物柜里拿出来看一下……嗯,我们在哪里?
E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.
艾凡:我想我们在往不来梅路上的某个地方。
K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.
凯西:也许我们最好再找一家加油站。
E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses. And I don't see any signs, either.
艾凡:这条路上除了农舍外似乎没有别的东西了。而且,我也看不到任何路标。
K:What should we do?
凯西:我们该怎么办呢?
E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.
艾凡:继续往前开啰。如果我们倒回头往原路开的话,会损失许多时间。
K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.
凯西:我信任你。我真的不知道该怎么做我们才能到达不来梅。
E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead. I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.
艾凡:我有个主意了。前头就有家餐馆。我会下车找个会说英语的人问路。
K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!
凯西:我希望你找得到。我们两个人都不会讲德语!