Unit 3 At the Cloakroom
一、经典英语对话
B=Bellman of Cloakroom 寄存处服务员 G=Guest 顾客
B:Good afternoon.Can I help you?
下午好,有什么能为您效劳吗?
G:I`d like to leave this bag with you.
我想把这个袋子存在你这儿
B:Certainly sir.Is there anything valuable or breakable in it?
好的,先生。请问袋子里头有贵重或易碎物品吗?
G:Ur...There is a necklace in it.
嗯...有条项链
B:Would you mind taking the necklace with you, or leaving it at the safety deposit box?
您是否介意自己带着这条项链或者把它放在保险箱里呢?
G:Well, don't bother.I'll take it with me.Will that be all right?
唉,别麻烦了,我自己拿着它吧。这样可以了吗?
B:Thank you, sir.Here is your tag.This cloakroom is open till 11:00pm,could you pick it up by then?
谢谢您,先生。这是您的取物牌。本寄存处开放到晚上11点,您在那以前来领取好吗?
G:Sure.Thank you.
好吧,谢谢。
B:With pleasure,sir.
非常乐意为您服务,先生。
二、常用英语句型百宝箱
1.寄存物品
(1)I'd like to leave this bag with you.
我想把这个袋子寄存在你这儿。
(2)Is there anything valuable or breakable in it?
请问这里面有贵重或易碎物品吗?
(3)Would you mind taking the valuables with you,or leaving them at the safety
deposit box?
您是否介意自己带着贵重物品或者把它们放在保险箱里呢?
(4)Here is your tag.
这是您的取物牌。
(5)You are expected to produce the tag when you collect your bag.
您来拿袋子的时候要出示取物牌。
(6)This cloakroom is open till...,could you pick it up by then?
本寄存处开放到...,您在那以前来领取袋子好吗
2.领取物品
(1)Can I get my bag back,please?
请问我能拿回我的袋子吗?
(2)May I have your tag,please?
请把取物牌给我好吗?
(3)Could you check if everything is here?
劳驾您检查一下东西是否齐全好吗?
3.客人遗失了取物牌
(1)I left my bag with you,but I can't find the tag anywhere.
我把袋子放在你这儿了可我找不着取物牌。
(2)Do you remember the number of the tag?
您记不记得牌子的号码呢?
(3)Could you describe it,please.
您能不能描述一下呢?
(4)It's a dark-bule Adidas,with my initials "M.W."
那是深蓝色、阿迪达斯牌的,上面有我的姓名字首"M*W"
(5)May I see some identification,please?
我能看一下您的证件吗?
(6)Just a moment,please.I'll check for you.
请稍后,我来为您查查看。
(7)Is this your bag?
是这个袋子吗?