An Art Purchase
购买艺术品
Kathy and Evan visit a local art gallery near Kings New Square.
凯西和艾凡参观了国王新广场附近的一家当地美术馆。
E:I like these etchings, Kathy. Let's stop in here to take a look.
艾凡:凯西,我喜欢这些蚀刻画。咱们进去看看吧。
K:I don't know, Evan. This place looks pretty ritzy.
凯西:艾凡,我不知道该不该进去 。这个地方看起来很豪华。
E:Come on. We're just going to have a look. All galleries look ritzy, but sometimes you can find a good buy.
艾凡:拜托。我们只是进去看看而已。所有的美术馆看起来都很豪华,但是有时候你可以买到很划算的东西。
K:It's up to you.They enter and look around.
凯西:由你决定。他们进去逛了起来。
K:You're right, Evan. These etchings, paintings, and silkscreens are really nice. Too bad we can't afford anything.
凯西:艾凡,你说得对。这些蚀刻画、水彩画和绢画真的很不错。只可惜我们买不起任何东西。
E:I don't know about that. Look at this glass etching of the Little Mermaid.
艾凡:我看不见得。看这件刻有小美人鱼的玻璃器皿。
K:Ooh! That is pretty, Evan. It must have taken a lot of time to etch that. Very fine detail, and a good likeness, too. I don't dare ask how much it is.
凯西:哦!艾凡,好漂亮哦,蚀刻这个图案一定花了不少时间。刻工精细又很逼真。我没有勇气问它要多少钱。
E:38 euros.
艾凡:三十八欧元。
K:And that is...?
凯西:那就等于……?
E:About fifty bucks. To me, it's worth it.
艾凡:五十元美金左右。对我来说,它值这个价钱。
K:If you have enough, then go for it!
凯西:如果你钱够的话,就去买吧!