2.实用对话
Going through Customs海关通关
Officer: Are these your bags, sir?
官员:这是您的包吗,先生?
Mr. Brown: Yes. that's right.
布朗先生:是的,没错。
Officer: Have you anything to declare?
官员:您有什么东西要申报吗?
Mr. Brown: No. I've only- got some clothes and things like that.
布朗先生:没有,我只带了些衣服之类的东西。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
官员:您到这里来干什么?
Mr. Brown: I'm here on business.
布朗先生:来这儿出差。
Officer: I see. Would you mind opening this one?
官员:我知道了,您介意把这个打开看看吗?
Mr. Brown: Not at all.
布朗先生:完全不介意。
Officer: What's inside the package?
官员:这个包裹里面是什么?
Mr. Brown: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.
布朗先生:是给我朋友的礼物。玻璃花瓶之类的东西。
Officer: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?
官员:带烟了吗?酒呢?
Mr. Brown: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.
布朗先生:带了200支香烟,但没有带酒。
Officer: Would you mind showing me your camera, please, sir?
官员:您介意把您的照相机给我看看吗,先生?
Mr. Brown: Not at all.
布朗先生:一点儿也不介意。
Officer: I see... Right. That's all. Thank you.
官员:我看一下…好了,没事了。谢谢。