143.Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪?
Excuse me, but where is the restroom?
请问,洗手间在哪?
It's to the left of the elevators.
在电梯的左边。
144.Who is it? /Who's there?
谁啊?
Who is it?
谁啊?
It's the newspaper boy—Tommy Wilson.
我是送报员汤姆.威尔逊。
为什么?
The council has decided to reconsider the tax increase.
委员会决定重新考虑增加税收的问题。
What for?
为什么?
146.Anyone I know? /Anybody I know?
有我认识的人吗?
I went to the movies with a friend last night.
我昨晚和一个朋友看电影去了。
Oh? Anyone I know?
是吗?是我认识的人吗?
147.(Are you) feeling okay?
(你)身体还好吗?
Marty, you look pale. Are you feeling okay?
玛蒂,你脸色很苍白。身体还好吗?
I think I ate something bad. But I'll be all right.
我想我是吃了坏的东西了,不过我会好的。
148.Do I make myself (perfectly) clear?
我讲(得够)明白了吗?
That job must be done before you leave today.
你今天离开之前务必要把那份工作做完。
Do I make myself perfectly clear?
我讲得够明白了吗?
Yes, sir! I'll finish it today.
是的,先生!我今天会完成的。
149.How do you like school? /How do you like university?
你觉得学校怎么样?/你觉得大学怎么样?
Well, Teddy, how do you like school?
哎,特迪,你觉得学校怎么样?
Aw, it's okay.
啊,还不错。
150.How should I know? /Don't ask me.
我怎么会知道?/别问我
What's the yen-pound exchange rate today?
今天日元对英镑的汇率是多少?
How should I know?
我怎么会知道?
太好了!
How do you like your new job?
新工作怎么样?
Love it!
太棒了!
152.I hear what you're saying./I hear you.
我懂你的意思了。
This job is really boring. I'm ready for change.
这项工作真无聊。我想改变一下。
Boy, I hear what you're saying.
伙计,我可听明白你的意思了。
我有事在身。
I have to run. I've got work to do. See you tonight.
我得快走了。还有事要做。今晚再见吧。
Okay, see you later.
好的,再见。
154.Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧。
The noise in this club is too much for me.
俱乐部里噪音太大,我可受不了。
I'm with you. Let's get out of here.
我也是。我们出去吧。