你什么意思啊?
It's not good to finish this job too quickly.
这么做完工作不好。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, I mean that if we finish early,
我是说,如果我们这么早做完工作,
we may have to help other groups.
我们就得去帮助别的组啊。
谁会在乎?
The copy machine shrank the size of the print.
复印机把要复印的内容缩小了。
Who cares? We can still read it.
没有谁会在乎的。我们还不是照常能读。
225.You can say that again./I'll say.
没错(用来表示完全同意前面说过的话)。/我确实认为如此
The new model vans are really expensive.
那些新的有篷货车模型可真是贵啊!
You can say that again.
没错。
226.You wouldn't dare (...)!
你敢(做某事)!
I'm going to tell your boss about this!
我要把这件事告诉你的老板。
You wouldn't dare tell him!
你敢!
227.(Do you) mind if I join you? /Could I join you?
(你们)介不介意我加入你们?/我可以加入你们吗?
Good evening, everybody, Mind if I join you?
各位晚上好,我可以加入你们吗?
Not at all, Jack. Join the crowd.
当然,杰克,来吧。
(请)再说一遍。
Mr. Smith's telephone number in Honolulu is area code 808, 521-2756.
史密斯先生在火奴鲁鲁的电话号码为521-2756,区号是808。
Again, please. I didn't quite catch that.
请再说一遍,我刚才没怎么听清。
我说得对吗?
"Practice makes perfect." Am I right?
“熟能生巧。”我说得对吗?
Yes, but we don't have much time to practice before the game.
是,但是比赛前我们没有足够的时间去练习。
你说什么就是什么。
Would you please hand deliver this to Mr. Smith in the personnel section?
请你亲手把这个送给人事部的史密斯先生好吗?
Anything you say.
好的。
231.(Are you) ready to order?
(您)准备好点菜了吗?
Waiter: Good evening. Are you ready to order?
侍者:晚上好,您准备好点菜了吗?
Customer: Not quite yet. Could you give us a few more minutes?
顾客:还没有,再给我一点时间好吗?
随时(恭候您再来)。
So glad you could come, Pat.
你能过来真是太好了,派特。
Thank you, Bob.
谢谢你,鲍勃。
Come back anytime.
随时欢迎再来。
尽情享用吧!
Here's your chocolate ice cream, Pat.
这是你的巧克力奶油冰激凌,派特。
Thanks.
谢谢你。
Enjoy!
尽情享用吧!