1.惯用口语句子:
Can you slow down, please?
你能说得慢一点吗?
Please say it more slowly.
请说得慢一点、
Would you speak slowly. please?
你能说慢一点儿吗?
slow down“慢下来”
I can't speak English very well.
我说不好英语。
I don't know English very well.
我不是很懂英语。
My English isn't good enough.
我的英语不够好。
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I didn't hear you clearly.
我没听清你说话。
Could you use an easier expression?
你能表达得简单点吗?
Could you use simple words?
你能用简单点儿的词吗?
Can you explain it?
你能解释一下吗?
expression n. 表达,措辞
I can't make myself understood.
我表达不清楚。
I can't get my point across.
我阐述不清我的观点。
I can't get through to him.
我没法让他明白。
Is that clear?
我说清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我说清楚了吗?
Do you understand?
你理解吗?
get across“使被理解”
get( sth.) through to sb.“使…被某人理解”
“make oneself understood”的意思是“清楚地表达自己,使自己被理解”。
I don't know how to say it in English.
= I can't express it in English.
我不知道这个用英语怎么说。
What is this in English?
这个在英语里叫什么?
express v. 表达
I can't follow you.
= I can't quite catch you.
= I can't understand you.
= I can't quite get that.
我听不懂你的意思。
follow“在这里指“听懂,领会”;“catch”在这里的意思是“理解,听清楚”;get在这里指“明白,理解”
Would you please repeat yourself?
你能再说一遍吗?
Could you repeat that?
你能再说一遍吗?
Say it once more.
再说一遍。
Again. please.
请再说一遍
repeat v. 重复
I beg your pardon?
= pardon?
= pardon me?
我请你再说一遍好吗?
pardon n. & v. 原谅,宽恕
上述三句若要用疑问语气则表示“请某人再说一遍”,但若使用陈述语气,则表示“请原谅”,用于表示欷意。