Part 3 Taking a pilot
第3部分 接引航员
1. I require a pilot.
1.我需要一名引航员。
2. Pilotage is compulsory here.
2.这里强制要求引航。
3. My ETA at Dalian pilot station is 22:00 local time.
3.我预计会在当地时间22点到达大连引航站。
4. What is your distance from London pilot station?
4.你距离伦敦引航站多远?
5. Advise you to rig pilot ladder on port side.
5.建议你在左航装备上引航员软梯。
6. Switch on lights at pilot ladder position.
6.将引航员软梯位置的灯打开。
7. In what position can I take pilot?
7.我可以在什么位置接引航员?
8. Take pilot in 67? 36' N, 121? 45' E at 21:00 local time.
8.在当地时间21点,北纬67? 36',东经121? 45'的位置接引航员。
9. Make a lee for the pilot boat, please.
9.请为引航船提供保护措施。
10. Keep pilot boat on your port side.
10.将引航船储藏在左舱。
11. Rig gangway combined with pilot ladder on port side.
11.在左舱的引航员软梯处配备舷道。
12. What is your free board?
12.你的出水高度为多少?
13. What are your ship's particulars?
13.你的船舶规范是怎样的?
14. I stay in position 135?, 2.5 miles from Antwerp lighthouse until the pilot arrives.
14.在引航员到来之前,我位于距离安特卫普港口灯塔处2.5公里的135?。
15. Pilot can not embark at Dalian pilot station due to bad weather.
15. 由于天气恶劣,引航员没能在大连引航站上船。
16. Pilot ladder is broken.
16.引航员软梯坏了。
17. Pilot ladder is too short.
17.引航员软梯太短了。
18. Have heaving line ready at pilot ladder?
18.引航员软梯的引缆绳准备好了吗?
19. Keep sea on your port quarter.
19.将海域保持在你的左舷船尾。
20. Keep sea on your starboard quarter.
将海域保持在你的右舷船尾
21. Keep ship's speed of 8 knots for pilot boarding.
21.在引航员上船的时候,将船速保持在8公里/小时。
22. Stop engine until pilot boat is clear.
22.当引航船上的人员清空之后,就关闭发动机。
23. Put helm hard to port.
23.用力向左转舵。
24. Put engine ahead.
24.全速前进。
25. Is your engine diesel or turbine?
25.你的发动机是柴油机还是涡轮机?
26. It is diesel.
26.船舶发动机是柴油机。
27. How long does it take to change main engine from full ahead to full astern?
27.将主发动机由全速前进转变为全速倒退需要多长时间?
28. How long does it take to start the engine?
28.启动发动机需要多长时间?
29. It takes 60 seconds to start engine.
29.启动发动机需要60秒。
30. Do you have controllable or fixed pitch propeller?
30.你有可调螺距螺旋桨或者固定螺距螺旋桨吗?
31. Do you have right hand or left hand propeller?
31.你有右螺旋桨或者左螺旋桨吗?
32. We have right hand propeller.
32.我们有右螺旋桨。
33. Do you have bow thruster or stern thruster?
33. 你有船首侧推器或船尾侧推器吗?
34. We have bow thruster.
34.我们有船首侧推器。
35. What is the diameter of your turning circle?
35.你的船舶转弯直径为多少?
36. Where is whistle control?
36.汽笛按钮在哪里?
37. What time is required from full sea speed to maneuvering speed?
37.由海上全速调整为机动航速需要多长时间?
38. It requires 20 minutes' notice from full sea speed to maneuvering speed.
38.由海上全速调整为机动航速的通知需要20分钟才能下达。
39. Give three short blasts on whistle?
39.需要按响3声短笛?
40. Maintain speed of 10 Knots.
40.将航速保持在10公里/小时。
41. What's full sea speed?
41.海上全速的速度是多少?
42. It's 20 knots.
42. 海上全速的速度是20公里/小时。
43. What full sea speed at full ahead?
43.在全速前进的时候,海上全速为多少?
44. It's 20 knots at full ahead.
44.在全速前进的时候,海上全速为20公里/小时。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载