1.惯用口语句子:
I'm just lucky.
我只是幸运而己。
I'm just a lucky dog.
我只是个幸运儿罢了。
I was just doing my job.
我只是做我的本职工作而已。
It was my job.
这是我的工作。
Really?
真的吗?
Is it?
是吗?
I played a small part in the whole thing.
我在整个事情中只起了很小的作用。
play a…part in...“在…起…作用”
Oh, I had very little to do with it.
哦,我同这件事没有关系。
I didn't take part in this matter.
我没有参与这件事。
Please don't exaggerate. It can't be that good.
= Please don't exaggerate. It isn't like what you said at all.
别夸张了,根本就没你说得那么好。
exaggerate v. 夸大,夸张
It was nothing. Anyone could have done it, really.
没什么,谁都会这么做的,真的。
It's a piece of cake. Anyone can do it perfectly.
小意思嘛。谁都会做
Thank you for saying so.
= Thanks a lot for saying like this.
谢谢你能这么说。
It's very nice of you to say so.
= That's very kind/nice/sweet.
你这么说真好。
I own this to all my friends who helped me so much.
这得归功于我的朋友们,他们帮了我很大的忙。
owe to“归功于”
It's no big deal.
= No big deal.
这不是什么大事。
Like it's such a big deal.
好像什么大不了的事儿似的。
Oh, nothing to it, actually.
哦,其实没什么。
Oh, it was nothing really.
哦,这真没什么。
It's nothing to speak of.
不值得一提。
speak of“谈及,说到”