A: Hi, Li Ming. Good morning.
A:嗨,李明。上午好。
B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...
B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……
A: What's the matter?
A:怎么啦?
B: You were playing it very late last night.
B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。
A: Really?
A:真的吗?
B: It kept me awake.
B:吵得我睡不着。
A: Oh , I'm sorry.
A:噢,对不起。
B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.
B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。
A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.
A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。
B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.
B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。
C: It's true. It was a bit loud.
C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。
A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.
A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。
B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.
B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。
C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.
C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。