A: Hey, taxi! Could you take me to the Financial Street, please?
A: 嗨,出租车!您能载我到金融街吗?
B: Pardon? Where to, sir?
B: 再说一遍好吗?先生,您要去 哪儿?
A: The Financial Street.
A: 我想去金融街。
B: All right. Hop in, please.
B: 好的,请上车。
A: Excuse me, how long does it take us to get there?
A: 需要多久能到那儿?
B: It usually takes about half an hour.
B:通常需要半个小时。
A: Oh, it's really a long way to go.
A:真是挺长的一段路啊。
B: Yes. Moreover, since the street is heavy with traffic at this time of day, I am not sure we can make it. By the way, are you pressed for time?
B:是的,况且这个时候路上时常堵车,我不确定能半个小时到。顺便问一下,您赶时间吗?
A: No, I am not. You can just drive slowly and carefully.
A:不,我不赶时间。您慢慢开就行。
B: OK.
B:好的。
(About half an hour later)
(大约过了半小时)
A: That is my stop. How much do I need to pay?
A:就这儿。我需要付多少钱?
B: The reading on the meter is RMB38.
B:计价器显示是38元。
A: Here is .your money. Keep the change, please.
A.给您钱,不用找了。
B: Do you need a receipt?
B:您需要发票吗?
A: Yes, thank you.
A:好的,谢谢。