1.惯用口语句子:
I'm afraid that you have no right to be so rude.
恐怕你没有权利这么粗鲁无礼。
Don't be so rude to me.
不要对我这么无礼。
You know nothing about it,
你不了解情况。
Don't you know anything?
你懂什么?
What are you saying?
你在说些什么?
How dare you speak to me like that?
你竟敢这么和我说话?!
You are not supposed to talk to me in that tone of voice.
你不该以这样的语调和我说话。
be supposed to = should“应该”
Don't harp on it!
别唠唠叨叨的!
harp on“在…方面喋喋不休”
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
为什么不早些告诉我呢?
It's easy to be wise after the event.
做事后诸葛亮并不难。
What do you expect?
你期望怎样?
What do you expect me to say?
你期望我说什么?
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁呀?
You and who else?
你算老几?
当你认为别人没有资格来批评你时,就可以用这句话来发泄心中的不满。
Don't push me too hard.
= Don't push me too far.
别把我逼急了.
It's my fault.
= My mistake.
这是我的错。
I take full responsibility.
我负全部责任。
I take the blame.
全怪我.
responsibility n. 责任
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的。
I didn't know how that could have happened.
我万万没想到会发生这样的事。