2.实用对话
Blaming Someone责备
Annie: Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?
安妮:你为什么不告诉我你有女朋友了?
Victor: Sorry. I thought you knew.
维克多:不好意思,我以为你知道呢。
Annie: You should've told me you were in love with her. You're to blame.
安妮:你本应该告诉我你爱着她。这都得怪你。
Victor: I know I should have, and not telling you was a bad thing to do.
维克多:我知道我该告诉你,没有告诉你是我的不对。
Annie: Why did you do it?
安妮:你为什么这么做?
Victor: Well, I'm telling you now.
维克多:嗯,那我现在告诉你。
Annie: Yes, but you might have told me before.
安妮:是的,可你以前就应该告诉我。
Victor: I didn't think you'd care.
维克多:我以为你不在乎呢。
Annie: You can't be serious! You thought I wouldn't care that you are getting married to someone else? You're very unkind
and kind of selfish.
安妮:你不是当真的吧!你以为我不会在意你和其他人结婚吗?你这个人真不怎么样,而且有点儿自私。
Victor: Sorry, I really didn't think it mattered all that much, at least not to you anyway.
维克多:抱歉,我真觉得这没什么大不了的,至少对你来说没这么重要。
Annie: Men! You're all the same! I don't know why I even bother anymore.
安妮:你们这些男人,都一个德行!真不知道我为什么还为你们这种人费神。