370.(It's) good to be here. / (It's) nice to be here.
很高兴能到这里。
Jack, Nancy! Come on in! We're glad you could join us for dinner.
杰克,南希!快进来!很高兴你们能和我们一起用晚餐。
Thank you. It's good to be here.
谢谢,很高兴能来这里。
371.Keep (on) trying./Don't quit trying.
继续努力吧。
We can't find the right person to replace Tom.
我们找不到合适的人来代替汤姆。
Keep on trying, because we need a replacement as soon as possible.
继续找吧,因为我们急需一名替代者。
372(Well) what do you know!
真想不到!/你说怪不怪!
And if you press this key, the monitor picture enlarges.
按一下这个键,显示器上的图片就会放大。
Well, what do you know! That's neat!
真想不到!好棒啊!
你呢?
I'm attending a presentation on sales strategies.
我要去听销售技巧讲座。
What about you?
你呢?
I'm going to a presentation on advertising campaigns.
我要去听关于广告活动的讲座。
374.What (else) can I do for you?
我能(再)为你做点什么?
Alex! Glad to see you. What can I do for you?
亚历克斯,很高兴见到你。我能为你做点什么?
I came by to seee if you could introduce me to someone at ABC.
我是想来看看你是否能把我介绍给ABC公司的人。
375.What makes you think so?
你为什么会这么想?
It must be twelve already. What makes you think so?
肯定已经12点了。你为什么会这么想?
All those employees coming out of that office building.
看那些走出办公大楼的职员就知道了。
376.What was the name again?
再重复一下名字好吗?
What was the name again?
再重复一下名字好吗?
Bill Tanner. That's T-a-n-n-e-r.
比尔.坦纳。T-a-n-n-e-r。
377.Whoa! /Hold your horses!
再等一下。
Hi. Bill. Can't talk now. I'm off to catch my train.
嗨,比尔。不能再聊了,我得去赶火车了。
Whoa! When are you going to return the $10 you owe me?
别急嘛!你什么时候能还给我你借的那10美元呢?
378.(Would you) care for another (one)?
(你)再来一杯好吗?
Would you care for another one?
再来一杯(块......)好吗?
No, thanks. If I drink one more beer I won't be able to get home.
不了,谢谢。我再多喝一杯就回不了家了。
你可以相信(指望)我。
I don't know how many will volunteer to help with this.
不知道会有多少人志愿来帮忙做这件事。
Well, you can count on me. I'll help.
哦,你可以算我一个,我愿意。