A: Tom , have you heard there would be an exhibition of cars at the city center tomorrow?
A: 汤姆,你听说明天市中心将举办一场车展的消息没?
B: Yes. I heard that news on TV yesterday evening.
B: 知道了,昨天晚上在电视上听说的。
A: Would you like to go?
A: 你想不想去看看?
B: To be honest, I really want to buy a car, but I'm not sure if I can afford it.
B: 老实说,我真的很想买辆车,不过我不确定我能否负担得起啊。
A: We are in the some boat. But it doesn't mean we have no right to enjoy ourselves in that exhibition.
A: 我和你处境相同。不过那并不意味着我们没权利到车展上找乐子啊?
B: You are right.
B: 你说得没错。
A: Tom, if I were a millionaire, would buy a red car or a black one?
A: 汤姆,你说如果我是个大富翁,我应当买辆红色的车还是黑色的呢?
B: That's up to you.
B: 那就随你自己的便了。
A: Ha-ha. Maybe both.
A: 哈哈,说不定两辆都买。
B: Don't daydream any more!
B: 少在那儿做白日梦了!