lf you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit con-I siderably?
如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会减少很多。
We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我们希望你方能给出底价,否则我们只好选择其他的合作伙伴。
If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会减少很多。
We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我们没有想到您要的折扣那么低。
We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
我们希望你们能够再考虑一下你们的价格,重新出价,让我们有可能找到一个中间价。
If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.
如果你方的订单数量加倍,我们会考虑给你方8%的折扣
Can you consider it as a special case?
能给我们一个特价吗?
Ifyou double the order, wc may consider giving you an 8% discount.
如果你方的订单数加倍,我们会考虑给你方8%的折扣。
That's attractive.
这很吸引人。
If you increase your initial order to 30,000,1 suppose we could consider reducing the price to $80 per unit.
如果你方的初始订单增加 到30000件,我们会考虑每件降价到80美元。
The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们的最低限度是给你们提供2%的折扣。