A: Ha-ha, it's really a good news.
A: 哈哈,真是个好消息。
B: What makes you so happy?
B: 什么事情让你那么高兴啊?
A: Jay Chou will hold a live concert in Beijing next month.
A: 周杰伦下个月将会在北京举办一场现场音乐会。
B: Are you a big fan of him?
B: 你是他的一个忠实歌迷?
A: I have all his albums since he released his first one in 2000.
A: 自从他2000 年发行第一张 专辑起,我收集了他的所有专辑。
B: Really? I think they must have cost you a lot.
B: 真的?我想那一定花掉了你大把的银子吧。
A: I don't care. The only thing I care is that I love his songs very much.
A: 那个我倒不在乎。我唯一清楚的是我非常喜欢他的歌。
B: Well , which one do you like best among all his songs?
B: 那么在他众多的歌曲里,哪一首是你最喜欢的?
A: Personally, I prefer to East Wind Breaks and Faraway in which he fused traditional Chinese instruments and styles with R&B and rock.
A: 个人而言,我比较喜欢《东风破》和《千里之外》。在这两首歌曲里,他把中国的传统乐器与节奏布鲁斯以及摇滚乐融合到了一起。
B: Have you seen his movie Secret?
B: 你看过他的那部电影《不能说的秘密》吗?
A: Of course. It's the first movie he directe. The story he wrote is based loosely on his relationship with a high school girlfriend.
A: 当然。那是他第一部自导自演的电影。故事主要是依据他与高中女友之间的一些事情改编的。