5.The zoo Dialogue
5.动物园 对话
Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.
史蒂文和丹尼尔一起去参观国家动物园,史蒂文告诉丹尼尔一些有关野生动物保护区的趣事。
Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
史蒂文:丹尼尔,你听说过野生动物保护区吗?
Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?
丹尼尔:那和普通的动物园有区别吗?
Steven: Yes, of course.
史蒂文:当然有啊。
Daniel: So tell me something about it!
丹尼尔:给我讲讲吧。
Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.
史蒂文:在那里有很多野生动物,而且在你游览的时候,还有一些特殊的规定呢。
Daniel: Special rules?
丹尼尔:特殊规定?
Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.
史蒂文:在那里你只有两种游览的方式。
Daniel: Details?
丹尼尔:说详细点。
Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.
史蒂文:乘他们的车或者是自己开车,在你到达特殊区域之前,是不允许下车的。
Daniel: Why not?
丹尼尔:为什么呢?
Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.
史蒂文:因为下车太危险了。你可以想象一下野生动物是多么凶猛。
Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.
丹尼尔:有道理。这听起来太有趣了。北京也有这样的野生动物保护区吗?
Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:有啊。
Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.
丹尼尔:下次我要去那里。
Steven: You won't be disappointed.
史蒂文:你肯定不会失望的。