I need some pants.
我需要一条裤子。
I thought you just bought a pair.
我以为你刚买了一条。
I did.
是的。
What's wrong with them so soon?
他们这么快就怎么了?
The pants are fine, but the pocket has a huge hole in it.
裤子很好,但口袋里有一个大洞。
You shouldn't carry your keys and pens in your pocket.
你不应该把你的钥匙和笔装在你的口袋里。
But that's what pockets are for.
但这就是口袋的功用。
You should carry them in a purse.
你应该把他们放进钱包。
I'm a man, and men don't carry purses!
我是一个男人,男人不带钱包!
Well, you should buy pants with stronger pockets.
嗯,你应该买有结实口袋的裤子。
I would if I could find someone who makes strong pockets.
我在想我是否能找到会做结实口袋的人。
Try a Google search online.
尝试谷歌在线搜索。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载