Settling Complaints
处理投诉
It is free of charge. It's compliments of our restaurant.
这是不收费的。我们餐厅免费赠送。
I'm very sorry for my clumsiness.
我为我的笨拙道歉。
I'm very sorry to have spoilt your evening.
我很抱歉破坏了您今晚的兴致。
We might have overlooked some points.
我们可能忽略了一些细小的地方。
There could have been some mistake. I do apologize.
可能是出了什么差错。实在是对不起。
I assure you that it won't happen again.
请您放心,这样的事不会再发生了.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests.
有什么事情或者要求,请及时与我们联系,不必客气。
If it really bothers you,I'll replace it for you.
如果您觉得这菜确实不合您的意,我可以给您拿去换。
Would you like to have a new one or change to another dish?
请问是为您重做一份还是换一道其他菜式呢?
Sorry, would you like it cooked a little more?
对不起,要不要回锅再烧一烧?