24. Leave-taking
24.告别
A: It's 4 a.m. already? I have to be getting home.
A:现在已经是4点了吗?我必须回家。
B: You can stay over if you want. I have an extra bed.
B:如果你想的话可以在这过夜。我有一个额外的床。
A: I appreciate the gesture, but I must get home.
A:我很感激你这么说,但我必须回家。
B: Do you want to hang out tomorrow night?
B:明天晚上你想出去玩吗?
A: I would love that. I will call you after I get out of work.
A:我很想去。我下班后给你打电话。
B: What time do you get out?
B:你什么时候出去?
A: If my boss isn't there, I should be getting out at around 8:00 p.m.
A:如果我的老板不在这,我应该在晚上8点左右出去。
B: And if your boss is there?
B:如果你的老板在呢?
A: Then I will be getting out sometime around 10:00 p.m.
A:那我将会在10点左右出去。
B: Great. We could go grab a drink after you get out of work.
B:太棒了。我们可以在你下班后去喝杯饮料。
A: That sounds lovely, good night.
A:这听起来很好,晚安。
B: Good night. Drive home safely.
B:晚安。一路顺风。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载