15. Not Accepted to a University
15.不被大学录取
A: What's wrong? You look sad.
A:怎么了?你看起来很伤心。
B: I was rejected from my dream school.
B:我被我梦想的学校拒绝了。
A: I'm sorry to hear that.
A:很遗憾听到这个消息。
B: I feel so stupid. What's wrong with me?
B:我感到很愚蠢。你怎么了?
A: Nothing. If your dream school doesn't want you, then that's their loss.
A:没什么。如果你梦想的学校不要你,那是他们的损失。
B: I don't know what to do anymore.
B:我什么也不想做了。
A: Look, that school didn't accept you, because you weren't the right fit.
A:听着,这个学校没有录取你,因为你不适合那。
B: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
B:这应该会使我好受一点吗?
A: I'm just saying, why would you want to go to a school that doesn't fit you?
A:我只是在说,你为什么想去一所不适合你的学校呢?
B: When you say it like that, I understand you.
B:当你这么说的时候,我懂你了。
A: Yeah! Just focus on the schools that do want you.
A:耶!把精力集中在想要你的学校。
B: You're right! Yale made a mistake rejecting me.
B:你说的对!耶鲁拒绝我是它的损失。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载