Going through the customs
过海关
A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
A: 先生,请出示你的护照。
B: Sure, here you are.
B: 好的,给您。
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
A: 您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
B: I'm here on business.
B: 我是来这里出差的。
A: Good. How long will you be staying?
A: 好的,您将在此停留多久?
B: A week.
B: 一周。
A: Do you have anything to declare?
A: 您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
B: I have some foreign currency.
B: 我有一些外币。
A: How much?
A: 多少?
B: 2000 euros.
B: 2000欧元。
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
A: 那么请填写一下这张表格。
B: Sir, I have finished the form.
B: 先生,我已经填好了。
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
A: 好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
B: Thank you.
B: 非常感谢。