11.Other Bank Services Dialogue
11.银行其他业务 对话
Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.
史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?
Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.
史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。
Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.
银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。
Steven: Here they are.
史蒂文:给。
Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.
银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。
Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?
史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?
Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.
银行职员:现金,给你钱。
Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.
银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。
Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。
Bank Clerk: Bye.
银行职员:再见。