5. Sitting on the Swings
5.荡秋千
A: What are we doing here at the park? We haven't played here since we were children.
A:我们要在公园里做什么?自从我们不是孩子了,我们还没有在这里玩过。
B: That's exactly why it would be so much fun!
B:这就是为什么它是如此多的乐趣!
A: I'd rather go to the movies.
A:我宁愿去看电影。
B: Just sit on the swings for a while. I bet I can go higher!
B:在秋千上坐一会,我打赌我可以飞的更高!
A: You sound like a kid, alright.
A:好吧,你听起来像一个孩子的时候。
B: Kids are the best at having fun, you know.
B:孩子最擅长玩耍,你知道的。
A: I have to admit, this does bring back some memories.
A:我不得不承认,这确实找回了一些记忆。
B: I still think the playground is pretty entertaining.
B:我仍然认为操场是非常有趣的。
A: Maybe we should come swing every once in a while.
A:也许我们应该每隔一段时间回来荡秋千。
B: I think I'd be up to do something like that.
B:我认为我会愿意做这样的事。
A: Cheapest form of entertainment ever!
A:最便宜的娱乐方式!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载