Jane: Oh, no!
简:哦,不!
Rose: What's wrong? Are you all right?
罗斯:怎么啦?你没事儿吧?
Jane: I'm preparing for a date. I have been into that boy for so long!
简:我正在准备约会。我已经喜欢那个男生很久了!
Rose: That's great. Then what are you yelling for?
罗斯:这很好啊。那你还叫唤什么?
Jane: I got three spots on my forehead! Three! What am I gonna do? I cannot give him this suck impression. I want to wow him.
简:我额头上长了三颗痘痘!三颗啊!我要怎么办?我不能给他留下这么糟糕的印象。我想要让他震惊。
Rose: Do some makeup. It can save you.
罗斯:化点儿妆吧,可能会有用。
Jane: I tried. But my primer and foundation cannot cover them. They are shinning like light bulbs! Ah! It's all ruined.
简:我试过了。但是我的隔离霜和粉底都盖不住啊。它们就像小灯泡一样闪闪发光!啊!全毁了。
Rose: Don't be so nervous. It's just an informal date.
罗斯:不用这么紧张,不就是一次非正式约会嘛。
Jane: A girl will doll herself up for whom she loves, you know?
简:“女为己悦者容”,懂不?
Rose: Fine, let's doll up. I have a concealer. It may help.
罗斯:好,让我们来“容”一下。我有一支遮瑕膏,可能会有用。
Jane: Yeah! It works! You literally saved my life! See ya!
简:耶!成功了!你拯救了我!再见啦!
Rose: Have a nice evening.
罗斯:晚上玩开心点儿。