Carlos: So, Gaby, what'd you do with the pies? What?
卡洛斯:那么,嘉比,你把派放哪儿了?怎么了?
Gaby: I kinda forgot to pick them up.
嘉比:我忘记买了。
Carlos: I cooked this entire meal, and you forget dessert? You had one thing to do.
卡洛斯:我做了所有的主食,然后你忘了甜点?你只有这一件事要做。
Gaby: It was your whole "where's the can opener?" thing.
嘉比:都是你的"支使我去开罐头"害的。
Carlos: Well, go throw yourself in the car and get the pies.
卡洛斯:嗯,那就赶快开车回去买派。
Gaby: I can't drive. I just had a glass of wine. We'll just have something else for dessert. I think I have some leftover Halloween Candy...and pudding mix, Who doesn't love pudding?
嘉比:我不能开车。我刚喝了一杯酒。我们用别的当甜点就好了。我记得还有一些剩余的万圣节糖果……还有布丁拼盘。谁不爱吃布丁呢?
Carlos: Gaby... get the pies.
卡洛斯:嘉比……去买派。
Hector: Uh... I can drive you.
海克特:呃……我可以开车送你。
Carlos: Thank you, Hector.
卡洛斯:谢谢你,海克特。
Gaby: Oh,fine. Let's go get your precious pies.
嘉比:哦,好吧。我们去拿你的宝贝派。