Smith: What were your daily activities in the drama club?
史密斯:你们话剧社平时都做什么?
Li Tian: We gathered together every Wednesday afternoon. The latest dramas were topics we discussed.
李甜:我们每周三下午聚在一起,讨论一些最新的戏剧演出。
Smith: Did you act a drama yourself?
史密斯:那你们有没有自己参演一出戏剧?
Li Tian: Yes, we had two theatricals every year, one in English, the other in Chinese.
李甜:我们每年会演出两部戏剧,一出是英文的,一出是中文的。
Smith: Were you the major characters in those dramas?
史密斯:你在演出中担任了主要角色吗?
Li Tian: I played supporting roles in most of our theatricals. My major duty was to write plots.
李甜:我大部分时间是配角,我主要的职责还是写剧本。
Smith: Were you happy about your position?
史密斯:你对你的地位满意吗?
Li Tian: Yes, I was satisfied with the duty on my shoulder. It's an important position and it's great to see my works were acted out by my friends.
李甜:是的,我很满意自己的职责,这是一个重要的位置,而且看到自己的作品被我的伙伴表演出来,感觉非常好。
Smith: How did this experience of playwright in a drama club affect your life?
史密斯:你在话剧社当编剧,这样的经历怎样影响了你的人生?
Li Tian: I met many interesting guys and I knew how to coordinate multiple tasks.
李甜:我遇见了很多有意思的家伙,而且我学会了怎样协调多重任务。