Smith: How did you get along with your classmates?
史密斯:你跟你班上同学相处得怎么样?
Li Tian: I got along well with my classmates. I still keep close contacts with them.
李甜:我和他们相处得很好,现在还有联系。
Smith: Did you ever have conflicts with your classmates?
史密斯:你是否曾经和同学有过冲突?
Li Tian: Of course I had. I had a quarrel with my classmate once.
李甜:当然有,我曾经和同学吵了起来。
Smith: What's the cause of conflict?
史密斯:冲突的起因是什么?
Li Tian: We were in disagreement about how to translate a sentence during a group discussion.
李甜:我们在小组讨论中,对一句话的翻译产生了分歧。
Smith: How did it become a conflict?
史密斯:怎么就变成了冲突呢?
Li Tian: We both thought that the other side was wrong and we couldn't reach an agreement.
李甜:我们都认为对方是错的,怎么样也达不成一致的意见。
Smith: What did you at last?
史密斯:你最后怎么做?
Li Tian: I came to her and tried to conciliate her.
李甜:我去找她,并努力与她和解。