Receptionist: Good afternoon, how may I help you?
接待员: 下午好!我可以帮你吗?
Ryan: Hi, I'd like to order some flowers.
赖安: 你好!我想点一些鲜花。
Receptionist: Who are they for?
接待员: 送谁?
Ryan: They're for my Wife. Her name is Samantha.
赖安: 送给我妻子,她的名字叫萨曼塔。
Receptionist: What kind of flowers would you like?
接待员: 你想要什么样的鲜花呢?
Ryan: I don't know. I don't know too much about flowers. Can you recommend something?
赖安: 我不知道,我对鲜花知之甚少,你能推荐一些吗?
Receptionist: OK. What's the reason you are sending her flowers?
接待员: 好的,你为什么送她鲜花呢?
Ryan: Today's her birthday and she told me she wants me to buy her flowers.
赖安: 今天是她的生日,她告诉我她想要我买鲜花给她。
Receptionist: Do you know what kind of flowers she likes?
接待员: 你知道她喜欢什么样的鲜花吗?
Ryan: I'm not sure. I know I should know that, but I can't remember right now.
赖安: 我不清楚。我觉得我应该知道那些,但是我现在想不起来啦。
Receptionist: Well, they're for your wife, so I think you should give her roses.
接待员: 那好,因为是送你妻子的,所以我觉得你应该送她玫瑰花。
Ryan: Roses will be fine.
赖安: 玫瑰花不错。
Receptionist: What color?
接待员: 什么颜色?
Ryan: I think red would be nice.
赖安: 我觉得红色会很好。
Receptionist: Do you want to pick them up or should we deliver them?
接待员: 你是想自己来取呢,还是我们送过去?
Ryan: Can you deliver them please.
赖安: 请问你们可以送过去吗?
Receptionist: What's the address?
接待员: 地址是什么?
Ryan: 241 Main street.
赖安: 主街 241 号。