Adam: Hi, I'd like to see the doctor, please.
亚当: 你好!我想看医生。
Receptionist: Do you have an appointment?
接待员: 您预约了吗?
Adam: No.
亚当: 没有。
Receptionist: When would you like an appointment?
接待员: 您想约什么时间的?
Adam: Is today possible?
亚当: 今天可以吗?
Receptionist: Yes. Today is fine. What time would you like?
接待员: 好,今天可以。你想什么时间看呢?
Adam: As soon as possible. My stomach really hurts.
亚当: 越快越好,我的胃真的很痛。
Receptionist: Please wait a moment. I'll see if the doctor is available.
接待员: 请稍等片刻,我看一下医生现在有没有空。
Adam: OK.
亚当: 好的。
Receptionist: Sorry, he's with a patient right now. It's probably going to be about another 30 minutes. Would you mind waiting a little longer?
接待员: 不好意思,他现在有一个病人,您可能需要再等半个小时,可以再等一会儿吗?
Adam: No problem.
亚当: 没问题。
Receptionist: May I see your insurance card please.
接待员: 请问我可以看一下您的保险卡吗?
Adam: Here you are.
亚当: 给你。
Receptionist: Thanks. That's going to be 25 dollars for today's visit.
接待员: 谢谢。那今天您的费用是 25 美元。
Adam: Really? I didn't think it would be that much.
亚当: 真的吗?我以为用不了这么多呢。
Receptionist: I know how you feel.
接待员: 我明白。
Adam: I'll pay with cash.
亚当: 我用现金支付。
Receptionist: Thank you.
接待员: 谢谢。
Adam: Would you please turn on the heat? It's really cold in here.
亚当: 请问您可以开暖气吗?这儿真的很冷。