Gary:Hello?
加里:你好?
Nancy:Hey Gary. What's up?
南希: 你好!加里,你好吗?
Gary:I haven't talked to you in a long time, what's been happening?
加里: 我好久没跟你聊天啦,你最近怎么样?
Nancy:Well, I don't know if you heard, I just moved into a new apartment in LA.
南希: 嗯,我不知道你有没有听说,我刚刚搬到洛杉矶的一个新公寓里。
Gary: No, I heard you were thinking about moving but I didn't know you'd already found a place. That's cool.
加里: 没有,我听说你要搬,但我不知道你已经搬啦,那很好。
Nancy:Yeah, I'm really happy about it.
南希: 是的,我真的很高兴。
Gary:Do you have any roommates?
加里: 你有室友吗?
Nancy:No, not this time. It's a big change for me 'cause I've never lived alone.
南希: 这次没有。这次对我来说真的改变很大,因为我从来没有单独住过。
Gary:Don't you think you'll be lonely?
加里: 你不觉得你会感到孤单吗?
Nancy:Not really, I have two friends who live in the same building. We all had dinner together last night.
南希: 不会呀,我有两个朋友也住在这栋大楼里面,昨晚我们还一起吃晚餐啦。
Gary:Are they students also?
加里: 他们也是学生吗?
Nancy:No, they're not students, but there are a lot of students living in the building.
南希: 不,他们不是学生,但是这栋大楼里也住了很多学生。
Gary:Sounds like a nice place.
加里: 听起来是个不错的地方哦。
Nancy:Yeah, I think it's a good environment for learning English.
南希: 是的,我觉得这对学英语来说是个很好的环境。
Gary:Well, I'm glad to hear everything worked out.
加里: 哦,听到你一切都好,我很开心。
Nancy:You should come out here and visit me sometime. There's even a pool.
南希: 有时间你应该来这里看看我,这里还有一个游泳池呢。
Gary:That would be nice. I'll think about it.
加里: 那不错,我看看吧。