Hello, this is Anna speaking from Tip Top Trading, I want some imperial lemon sized luxury boxes.
你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,我想要一些装皇家柠檬的豪华礼盒。
...What?
……怎么了?
Let's make this order a bit more politely okay?
让我们下订单的时候更礼貌一点,好吗?
Why are the English so obsessed with being polite! ?
为什么说英语总是要求有礼貌?!
Calm down Anna and listen to me.
冷静,安娜,听我说。
To put in an order for something, you need phrases like: I'd like to place an order for...
为了订某样东西,你需要使用这样的表达方式:我想要订……
We're going to need...
我们会需要……
Could you send...
你可以寄……
Could we also have...
我们还可以……
When can we expect to receive them?
我们什么时候会收到货?
Right...
好吧……
Hello, sorry about that...I'd like to place an order for some imperial lemon sized luxury boxes, please...
你好,刚才很抱歉……我想要一些装皇家柠檬的豪华礼盒,谢谢……
We're going to need quite a few...
我们需要一些……
Could you send 300 please...yes...the green ones...
你能给我们寄300个吗,谢谢,是的,绿色的。
Could we also have the name of our company on the sides please...
请问我们还可以在边上附上我们公司的名字吗……
When can we expect to receive them...Okay, thank you, goodbye.
我们什么时候可以收到……好的,谢谢,再见。
There! How was that?
这么说怎么样?
Good, well done!
好的,干得好!
You'd better phone back Mr Lime to confirm he can have his boxes!
你最好给Lime先生回电,确定他会收到礼盒!
Oh no!
噢,不!
He's your client!
他是你的客户!