Here are some of the phrases she used: There's no need to panic.
她用到了这些句子:大家不需要惊慌。
Please leave the building and meet outside.
请离开室内,到外面集合。
Use the stairs not the lift.
请走楼梯,不要坐电梯。
And when you're outside, you could say: Is anybody missing?
当你走出来之后,可以说:有人没到吗?
Seems like Tom is a bit of a hero. He has his uses! But hold on, who's this?
看来汤姆今天是做了一回英雄。他还是有自己的长处的!等一下,这个人是谁?
Say Honey, looks like I've come at a good time.
嘿,亲爱的,看来我来的不是时候啊。
Have you seen a guy called Paul round here?
你看没看到一个叫保罗的人?
He's not here, he's gone to buy some… err… biscuits. Can I help?
他现在不在这里,他去买……点心去了。需要我帮忙吗?
Yeah sugar. I'm Mr Socrates, Paul's boss and I've come to sort this business out.
是的,亲爱的。我是苏格拉底先生,保罗的老板,我是来处理这件事的。
Mr Socrates!
苏格拉底先生!
Oh no! The head of the company's in town. This means trouble.
不!公司老板来了。这意味着有麻烦了。
See you next time.
大家下回见。